Sprankton. A noun. Sprankton. A noun.

hahaha too fucking funny

you make some of the funniest shit ive ever seen. keep it up

smoke kills smoke kills

awesome, but

aha that was fucking awesome, my only complaint is that you didn't use the song "where is my mind" for the fightclub scene, u should have used the actual song

badger ver.B badger ver.B

penis clown , thumbs up

ahahahah the penis clown is the best part by far.. ahahha it makes me laugh a lot

RenegadeClock responds:

"SNAAAKEE! SNAAAAAAAKE! Oh it's a snake!"

xD

Killer Klowns Music Vid Killer Klowns Music Vid

ehh

u took out the sweet demonic circus music in the beginning ...... brings me sadness.. ahah this is funny i was thinking about making a killer klown music video like a week ago but i dunno anymore its gonna be pretty hard to top your video (sarcasm).

World War 2: P2 World War 2: P2

very nice

great job on the movie. the textures and everything were awsome. i just have two questions,
1. How did u make the smoke effect?
2. Was this movie at all inspired by the Half-Life Mod Fire-Arms? cuz 1 or two of the scenes looked like that was what they were from. GOOD JOB!

Crono VS Black Mage Crono VS Black Mage

what

that looked like the dude from secret of mana.
HA

Neo-Bender SE Neo-Bender SE

nice job Diego, but i have 1 question

You did a hell of a job on this movie. The animations are some of the best on newgrounds. My only question is how did you do the 3d animations, they looked so awsome. Did you use a program to make them or did you draw it frame by frame???

Hostage Situation 2 Hostage Situation 2

HOLY SHIT

Dude, you have got skill. That is the best movie on newgrounds I have ever seen. You should be an animation guy, who makes all those animated movies and shows, like spawn. You are awsome. How long did it take you to get that good? when did u start drawing? Good luck!

Beast0 responds:

Its been a long time sinse i responded, so i think i will start again. Firstly, Thankyou very much, though i think you may be over rating me. I have been doing flash for 8 months, but i have been drawing sinse i was like 1 month old, i used to love drawing, but now i have done this anim, i am kinda sick of it :P

-BEAST

OYE! OYE!

Reminds me of..........

For some reason this movie reminds me of Little Nicky. Whatever, Nice movie.

Wooden Cog Liquid Wooden Cog Liquid

U tryin

u tryin to rip off metal gear solid or somethin?